WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates WordPress Plugin
WZone comes with a NEW Outstanding Feature, Amazon Dropshipping!
We have had many requests from our clients, and finally decided to develop a feature that does it & much more!
Simply Import Products from Amazon into your Website, enable the Dropshipping option, Automatically add a Custom Tax (fixed or variable) on each product and Start Making Money!
Dropshipping Businesses have a large number of Advantages. Normally, if you want to start a Business, it can be costly to acquire large inventory, a warehouse and let’s not speak about the shipping costs.
Dropshipping offers an inexpensive way to acquire inventory which is not possible otherwise.
What are the Biggest Benefits of WZone Dropshipping?
- You aren’t bound to a suggested retail price and can decide the retail prices on your own – automatically add a custom tax on each product (fixed or variable)
- Save time and money! You do not need to maintain a warehouse, manage stock and care about the shipping.
- Products Diversity – easily switch merchandise if your products don’t convert!
- Flexible location – You can sell products from anywhere! Since the supplier does the shipping of the products!
- Visible results – Immediate profit! This type of business does not require much investment, and it can bring you profits up to 100%!
- The Amazon Dropshipping feature is very easy to use, from technical to visual point of view. Worried about mathematical calculations? Oh no, if I put a 10% tax on a 11.23 product what’s the profit for me?!!!
- Don’t worry about this! For each product that has dropshipping tax we automatically make some calculations and display the profit on the WooCommerce Products List / Details, Order List and Order Details!
- Also, you might encounter a situation where after adding the Dropshipping tax, the prices will look funny like – 17.31$, or they display too much digits – 17.31432$.
- We added some features that help you style the prices, so they look more appealing to your customers.
- Activate Rounded Prices For Marketing – Want to display prices on your website with more style? Like 19.99$, 23.99$ ? Simply enable this option.
- Wish to display the prices more customer friendly? Make them rounded?
- 12.7$ will become 13$ if you set it on going up or 12$ if it’s going down!
- Also you don’t need to worry about keeping track of what products to order for your customers on Amazon.
- On each order you will find the products availability, on what amazon website is available and also keep track of the products ordered on amazon, by giving them statuses like – New, Processing or Completed.
- Worried about prices changing on Amazon? Don’t worry, you can still sync Products with Amazon.
Dropshipping, or allowing a third party to fulfil orders is allowed by Amazon as long as you comply with their requirements.
- Be the seller of record of your products;
- Identify yourself as the seller of your products on all packing slips and other information included or provided in connection with them;
- Be responsible for accepting and processing customer returns of your products; and
- Comply with all other terms of your seller agreement and applicable Amazon policies.
WZone 10.0.0 comes with a game changing feature! The possibility to Direct Import Products straight from Amazon into your website without the necessity of having PA API keys!
Yes you read that right!
No other competitor can offer you this. This is a true game changer in the Amazon Affiliation Industry!
You will get rid of all manual efforts if you use WZone, the best Amazon Affiliates Plugin from the Market !
This cool and unique feature removes the stress of having to generate 3 qualified sales for new affiliates in order to get access to the Product Advertising API.
Simply install the WZone Direct Import Extension, browse through any Amazon Website, handpick the products you wish to import into your Store and click on the Import Button! You can import simple products and products with variations as well.
Want to import the same product on the same time on multiple websites? You have this possibility also! Simply authorize the WZone Direct Import Extension on multiple installs and you will be able to choose on what website you wish to import the products to.
Worried about duplicate products? No worries, the WZone Direct Import Extension detects if a product is already imported into your website.
The Products imported with the WZone Direct Import Extension have some drawbacks, for example you cannot synchronize them. But after you get access to the Product Advertising API, simply add your keys into Amazon Config and you will be able to synchronize the products imported with the WZone Direct Import Extension as well.
Hey guys! We just finished developing a new feature for WZone, that allows you to add multiple Amazon API Keys!
Why you might ask?
Well, if you’re a WZone user, you might have noticed that sometimes the products import freezes or you get an error with ‘You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate‘ or ‘RequestThrottle‘. This might happen when you synchronize the products, or auto import them.
To prevent this situation, we’ve developed a new feature that allows you to add & use multiple Amazon API Keys. Using this feature, you will be able to import, auto import & synchronize more products effortless!
You can generate 2 pairs of Amazon Keys into your Associates Account.
Why did we develop this module? Well, as you might know, you don’t have too many options when comes to view statistics about the amazon products you imported. Like, how many redirects a product had, where the user came from (location) and so on.
Using this module you can get a short url for your product links, that will be added automatically into your bitly account.
This module enables you to drive recommendations based on a key phrase. For example, if you have a shop featuring apple products, you can get recommendations on what other apple products to import. Also, on keyword click, it auto-searches for those keywords and sets them for import.
Pagespeed Optimization Module
The basic functionalty of WZone is to let you import products from Amazon into your WordPress + WooCommerce website. Then, for those products, the plugin will keep your imported products synchronised according to how you set it up.
The management of the products in the frontend (how they look, how fast your website will load) depends on how WordPress organises the relationships between tables, how your caching plugin works and how capable your server is to manage everything.
With WZone + Kingdom + a dedicated hosting, we were able to test-run a website with more than 10k products, most with A or B Optimization Scores and with a loading time of less than 1 second.
What’s the purpose of this new module?
Well, first you will see that when you’ll try to import some Amazon products, based on how many images, variations, categories & attributes you import, you will get an estimated Score that can be A, B, C or D (A = best score, D = worst score).
It’s easy to think that when importing Amazon products you need ALL the images that the product comes with, or ALL the Amazon Categories Tree that comes with the product, or ALL the Attributes that the product comes with or ALL the product variations (that can be many! many = even 300 variations for ONE PRODUCT!). This would overkill your database and dramatically decrease your WordPress’ resources.
But you simply don’t have to:
Importing only what’s relevant is the best strategy to follow.
So, if you import products that have the Score D, this means that the products that you imported contain a lot of information (variations, categories, images, attributes), which combined with a cheap hosting server will mean that your website will possibly load very slow.
Basically this new module will help you improve your website speed by optimizing Amazon products, post-import.
The product attributes will be optimized as post meta data instead of terms, which by itself will increase your website speed dramatically, then you will also be able to optimize the product categories, images and more important variations. A product can have up to 300 variations! If you want to be an affiliate you really don’t need all those 300 variations, 60 categories, 600 images & 80 attributes that it comes with.