WPBakery Page Builder – Sortable Grid & Taxonomy filter
This addon requires WPBakery Page Builder Plugin version 4.0 or higher to be installed and activated in order to get it working.
With the help of this plugin, you can easily convert your post types archive pages into a nice looking sortable post grid with the ability for your users to change the grid layout as they want.
Loaded with tons of features, well documented and supported plugin.
Introducing most awaited features —
- Added 5 design templates for post grid
- Filter to add new templates from theme
- Filter to change “Filter” button text
- Filter to change “Remove Filter” button text
- New: Option to display quick view in single column
- New: Ajax enabled filters. Now posts can be filtered using ajax
Other features –
- Select source for displaying posts from either post types of categories.
- Unlimited possibilities
- Responsive grid
- Fully Customizable
- Display posts from a specific category
- Display / hide image overlay animation on hover
- Enable / disable content loading with ajax
- Change grid layout position to left and right.
- Change font size and font color of post title.
- Select grid layouts to display.
- Display pagination
- Manage which settings you want to display
- Enable / Disable ajax content loading
- Masonry Grid
- Option to pull posts from custom taxonomies
- CSS3 Animations – Now animate your grid items with stunning CSS3 animations when you scroll down.
- Custom Taxonomy Filter – You can enable custom taxonomy filter for post type grid. It will pull all registered taxonomies for that post type and will display each in dropdown so the user can easily filter what he needs.
- Ajax loaded post quick view.
Now you can set quick view for your posts. Display more detailed information for your users without visiting actual post page.
- Custom HTML Input Type Selectors for taxonomy sorting.
Now, show custom selectors for taxonomy filters, like Checkboxes, Dropdowns and Radio Buttons.