WordPress Country Selector
The Ultimate WordPress Country Picker
Guide your users to your Country Specific Website translated in their language. Let us take this example: A User from Netherland visits your French site (e.g. www.site.fr) / shop. That should be no problem but you already have a Dutch translated Website (e.g. www.site.nl)! So why not show him? With this plugin a simple Country Selector Popup will show the user that there is a Dutch Website he can visit.
Not a friend of a popup? Just show the user a simple “Choose your Country”-Widget in the Footer oder Header. This will bring the user to an Overview page with all your country specific websites. With flags, maps, continents!
Saving the best for last: The content will be shown in the Users Language!
WP Country Selector Features
- More than 5 possible layouts
- Show Default Country:
Show a Default Country URL if none of Users languages are covered.
Otherwise the user will not get a Popup.
- Default Country URL: This site will be used if the users locale is not covered!
- Force Redirect: Automatically Redirect the User.
- Configure the seconds when the Redirect should happen
- Show a Country Selector Page
- Country Selector URL Set your Country Selector URL.
Remember to add the shortcode: [wordpress_country_selector]
- Show Continents as Filter
- 2 Page Styles
- Show a Country Flags
- 2 Flag Style (simple and circle)
- Show a Country Map
- Show the Country Popup Notice
- 2 Popup Style (Modal, Header)
- Edit Popup Text Color
- Edit Popup Background Color
- Modal size
- Show Header
- Custom Header Text
- Show Body
- Show Footer
- Custom CSS: Add some stylesheet if you want.
- Well Documentented
This plugin requires the free Redux Framework Plugin to give you an easy to manage settings panel.
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “WordPress Country Selector”