Ultimate DB Manager – WordPress Database Backup, Cleanup & Optimize Plugin
- 100% original files & Document Included.
- You received update file life times from us
- Use On Unlimited Web Site
- 100% Free From Virus / Malicious Script
- Standard Support From Our Experts.
WordPress 5.9x Ready
Ultimate DB Manager is a flexible WordPress Plugin to create database backup on single click, allows you to clean database, optimize database, make these jobs schedule running hourly, daily and weekly.
It not only backup and optimizes your WordPress sites/blogs but also cleans up the obsolete data from database.
It is an effective tool for automatically cleaning your database so that it runs at maximum efficiency.
There’s no reason not to clean up that database on a monthly or weekly basis and you can do it all with the help of the Ultimate DB Manager. From unused terms to deleted comments, you can clear out all of them for improved performance and decreased strain on your server.
Its simplicity of usage along with efficient functionality makes it a perfect choice for your WordPress site to clean all obsolete data.
You can schedule the process of Backup, Cleaning, Optimizing the database tables automatically without going to phpMyAdmin.
By using this Ultimate DB Manager, You will
The plugin will help you get an overview of what is happening in your database. It will report all unused/orphaned items that should be cleaned, it will give you the number of tables/options/tasks you have, etc. so that you can control your database if anything goes wrong.
You can specify what items should be cleaned/optimized/repaired, what is the number of days’ data to keep and the cleanup/optimization/reparation frequency.
The plugin will then automate the process to run automatically based on your settings.
By deleting unused/orphaned items, you will save space in your database and make quicker backups since the file of your backup will be smaller.
- Database backup with selected tables
- Sort backup list (Date/ Database Size)
- Download database backup file directly from WordPress dashboard
- Database Tables Cleanup
- Schedule database tables clean up automatically
- Create as many scheduled cleanup tasks as you need and specify what items and tables should be cleaned by the scheduled task
- Scheduled tasks can be executed based on customized frequencies: Once, hourly, twice a day, daily, weekly or monthly
- Delete old revisions of posts and pages
- Repair corrupted database tables or damaged ones
- Display active scheduled tasks list (scheduled tasks) with their information like name, status (published or draft), types, next run etc.
- Clean and delete scheduled tasks
- Delete old auto drafts
- Delete trash posts
- Delete pending comments
- Delete spam comments
- Delete trash comments
- Delete pingbacks
- Delete trackbacks
- Delete orphan post metadata
- Delete orphan comment metadata
- Delete orphan user metadata
- Delete orphan term metadata
- Delete orphan relationships
- Delete expired transients
- Database tables optimize