Horizon – Menu Bar Plugin for WordPress
Horizon is a two-level menu bar plugin for WordPress, designed to add a little life to your site’s header or footer. It can be used to highlight certain posts or pages, house your social links, serve as a location to place e-mail and/or phone call buttons to, etc.
By default, Horizon does not interfere with your existing navigation and instead serves as an effective secondary menu. However, should you choose to make Horizon your primary menu, it is entirely possible to hide your existing menu(s) through the included settings. Horizon can also be shown on a specified resolution range only, meaning it can even serve as a mobile-only menu if you’d like.
All in all, with a massive amount of icons, numerous settings and customization options to choose from, Horizon’s uses are many.
- Beautifully animated 2-level menubar
- Choose from 900+ icons
- Add to any theme
- Fully responsive all the way down to mobile screens
- Make changes using the built-in WordPress customization tools and preview changes in real-time
- Position at top or bottom of screen
- Fixed or absolute positioning
- Optionally show at specified resolutions only
- Optionally hide your theme menu by class/ID
- Display only icon (label appears on hover) or have both the icon and label be visible at all times
- Ability to override the main menu with post- and page-specific menus
- Use of icon set means every pixel will look as sharp as it possibly can on all screens
- Translation ready